Thursday, April 27, 2023
In this workshop you will be creating two fabulous earrings, perfect for gifting to friends, family, or yourself. No experience necessary. All levels of jewelry makers are welcome. All tools and materials included in cost of workshop. Beads, findings and tools available for purchase at the end of class.
Workshop 46.8 degrees North. 40 S 2nd St. #105 in Bayfield, WI.
If you are driving North on HWY 13, come all the way into Bayfield and take a right on Manypenny Ave (Blue Tourist Information sign). Drive 4 blocks down (you’ll see the Lake ahead) and take a right on 2nd Street to park. If you need closer parking due to different abilities, please contact us. (View Map)
ITEMS AND IDEAS TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Enthusiasm and patience (remember you will be learning a billion new and fun skills for the first time—enjoy the moment and BREATHE)
- 100% cotton apron (I will also have some to borrow)
- Close-toed shoes
- Reading glasses or magnifiers
- Headband, clip or holder to keep your hair back when soldering
- Your own hand tools, drilling station, soldering station, etc if you wish (a lot of people prefer to use their own; I know I do!)
- Notebook and pen/pencil to jot down important ideas, thoughts, etc.
There will be a tea kettle and complimentary assorted RISHI teas available throughout the day as well as sparkling botanicals available for purchase. Bring what ever special beverages you’d like!!!
WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 25% of fee is considered non-refundable in cases of withdrawal for all students up to 60 days before the workshop. In other words, think carefully before reserving your spot!
- Course fee is non-refundable within 45 days of the workshop unless I am able to fill the student’s spot, in which case the 25% fee still applies.
- If I cancel a workshop, then 100% of your fee will be reimbursed.
- Extra events planned within workshop are nonrefundable.
- By signing-up and paying for class, we assume you agree to the cancellation policy listed on our website.
[email protected], call the gallery 715-913-0256 or my cell 414-550-7015
There are no reviews yet.