WHEN: Saturday July 23 2022.
TIME: 8:30-4:00 pm
INSRUCTOR: Lissa Flemming
MAX class size: 6-8
This workshop is for beginners with no torch experience at all. Let’s get creative.
All tools, instruction and materials included in cost of workshop.
**COVID-19 vaccines plus booster shots required for all staff and participants.**
Texturing using hammer and metal stamps
Use of rotary tool (Flexshaft)
ITEMS AND IDEAS TO BRING WITH YOU
• Enthusiasm and patience (remember you will be learning a billion new and fun skills for the first time—enjoy the moment and BREATH)
• 100% cotton apron (I will also have some to borrow)
• Close-toed shoes
• Reading glasses or magnifiers
• Headband, clip or holder to keep your hair back when soldering
• Your own hand tools, drilling station, soldering station, etc if you wish (a lot of people prefer to use their own; I know I do!)
• Notebook and pen/pencil to jot down important ideas, thoughts, etc.
LUNCH is provided by Chef Lars of Cooking with Lars. And (WOW!), are you in for a treat. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or special food considerations so we can pass that information along to him. There will also be a tea kettle and complimentary assorted RISHI teas available throughout the day as well as sparkling botanicals available for purchase.