WHEN: Thursday Feb 9 2023.
LOCATION: Workshop 46.8 degrees North. 40 S 2nd St. #105 in Bayfield, WI. If you are driving North on HWY 13, come all the way in to Bayfield and take a right on ManyPenny Ave (Blue Tourist Information sign). Drive 4 blocks down (you’ll see the Lake ahead) and take a right on 2nd Street to park. If you need closer parking due to different abilities, please contact us. (map link)
INSTRUCTORS: Lissa Flemming
MAX class size: come one, come all
No experience necessary – all levels of jewelry makers welcome. This is a perfect creative gathering of kids and their adults, partners, friends and creatives!
All tools and materials included in cost of workshop for creating beaded bracelets, beaded heart charms and felt hearts. Cost is $5-10 per item, payable at studio.
ITEMS AND IDEAS TO BRING WITH YOU
• Enthusiasm and patience (remember you will be learning a billion new and fun skills for the first time—enjoy the moment and BREATHE)
• 100% cotton apron (I will also have some to borrow)
• Close-toed shoes
• Reading glasses or magnifiers
• Headband, clip or holder to keep your hair back when soldering
• Your own hand tools, drilling station, soldering station, etc if you wish (a lot of people prefer to use their own; I know I do!)
• Notebook and pen/pencil to jot down important ideas, thoughts, etc.
HYDRATION: There will be a tea kettle and complimentary assorted RISHI teas available throughout the day as well as Heart Inspired treats!
CANCELLATION POLICY: By signing-up and paying for class, we assume you agree to the cancellation policy listed on our website.
Inquiries: [email protected]