WHEN: Saturday May 28 2022.
TIME: 8:30-4:30 pm
INSRUCTOR: Lissa Flemming
MAX class size: 6-8
No experience necessary – all levels of jewelry makers welcome.
All tools, instruction and materials included in cost of workshop.
**COVID-19 vaccines plus booster shots required for all staff and participants.
Circle forming using dowels, mandrels and other objects
Texture techniques using hammer and metal stamps
Soldering jump rings and multiple circles using two methods
Use of sandpaper, metal files and liver of sulfur for finish work
ITEMS AND IDEAS TO BRING WITH YOU
• Enthusiasm and patience (remember you will be learning a billion new and fun skills for the first time—enjoy the moment and BREATH)
• 100% cotton apron (I will also have some to borrow)
• Close-toed shoes
• Reading glasses or magnifiers
• Headband, clip or holder to keep your hair back when soldering
• Your own hand tools, drilling station, soldering station, etc if you wish (a lot of people prefer to use their own; I know I do!)
• Notebook and pen/pencil to jot down important ideas, thoughts, etc.
LUNCH is provided by Chef Lars of Cooking with Lars. And (WOW!), are you in for a treat. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or special food considerations so we can pass that information along to him. There will also be a tea kettle and complimentary assorted RISHI teas available throughout the day as well as sparkling botanicals available for purchase.