WHEN: July 9, 2022
TIME: 8:30-11:00 am
LOCATION: Workshop 46.8 degrees North. 40 S 2nd St. #105 in Bayfield, WI. If you are driving North on HWY 13, come all the way in to Bayfield and take a right on ManyPenny Ave (Blue Tourist Information sign). Drive 4 blocks down (you’ll see the Lake ahead) and take a right on 2nd Street to park. If you need closer parking due to different abilities, please contact us. (Map Link)
INSTRUCTORS: Sara Adams
MAX class size: 8
No experience necessary – all levels of jewelry makers welcome.
All tools and materials included in cost of workshop.
**COVID-19 vaccines plus booster shots required for all staff and participants.
ITEMS AND IDEAS TO BRING WITH YOU
• Enthusiasm and patience (remember you will be learning a billion new and fun skills for the first time—enjoy the moment and BREATH)
• 100% cotton apron (I will also have some to borrow)
• Close-toed shoes
• Reading glasses or magnifiers
• Headband, clip or holder to keep your hair back when soldering
• Your own hand tools, drilling station, soldering station, etc if you wish (a lot of people prefer to use their own; I know I do!)
• Notebook and pen/pencil to jot down important ideas, thoughts, etc.
HYDRATION: There will be a tea kettle and complimentary assorted RISHI teas available throughout the day as well as sparkling botanicals available for purchase ($1).
CANCELLATION POLICY: By signing-up and paying for class, we assume you agree to the cancellation policy listed on our website.
Inquiries: [email protected] or call the gallery (715-913-0256)